facebook & web starter package
When you’re starting a new business, or taking an existing business online for the first time, it can all be a bit daunting.
“So, I need a domain name and an email address? Do I need a website and, if I do, do I need hosting? What if I just want a facebook page? But what do I do if I get bigger but don’t want to tell everyone a new address?”
Ok, relax, we’ll look after you.
There’s no doubt a facebook page is a great way to spread the word about your business. And having a proper email address (firstname.lastname@example.org instead of email@example.com) and a website on your cards or leaflets makes you look so much more professional.
But a website takes time, money and effort, all of which could be spent better elsewhere in the early days. So this is what we do…
- Get your something.co.uk domain name registered for you
- Set up proper email, complete with smartphone synchronisation for your contacts and diary
- Create a business facebook page with a professional, custom landing page to make you stand out from the crowd
- Set up your www.something.co.uk address to take visitors straight to that professional landing page
A mini-website / facebook page, email and hosting, for only £5 a month? Contact us before we see sense!
how does it work?
- We register your domain for you, for example – fmonfb.co.uk
- You can send and receive emails as firstname.lastname@example.org, on your computer, smartphone or tablet
- We build your custom facebook page for business
- We set up your website to point to that page
- New visitors will go to your landing page, “fans” will go straight to your Wall for your latest updates
- All for just £5 per month