the fairly marvellous typical website package
Is there such thing as a typical website? Well, actually, yes! You may just want a brochure site, or somewhere to do blogging and host a photo gallery. We think they are typical requirements, not special.
So, what do we think a typical website is?
- A full content managed system, usually based on WordPress, that you have full access to if you want to easily update anything
- As many pages as you need, whether that be 3 or 300
- Built with SEO and Accessibility in mind (no 1990′s table based designs or pictures of text here, thank you!)
- A bespoke design for you, not just another template pulled off the shelf
- Ready to support blogs, videos, photo galleries, whatever you need
- Integrated with social media sites like Facebook and Twitter – including setting up your custom Facebook Business Page
How much does this typical website cost?
- £50 set up (reduced for existing sites, charities and non-profits)
- £20 per month
What about ongoing maintenance and support?
The package includes:
- Regular backups
- Updates / security patches to the WordPress system and any plugins
- Updates to your content (subject to our fair’s fair policy)
And hosting costs? Email?
- All hosting costs are included
- We set up your domain with Google Apps, which is free for up to 10 accounts
- Upgrade to Google Apps for Business for only £3.30 per mailbox per month