Packages & Prices
At fairly marvellous we like to think we're a bit different, so our prices are structured differently too.
We believe that all business is about relationships and so our package is designed to reflect our commitment to working with you for the long term, not just getting as much money as we can up front and hitting you with unexpected charges later.
Just choose the package that best fits your needs:
- The world of online shops, ticket sales, booking systems, you name it.
- Taking all the tools used in our Growth package to market your services or products, we add expertise in systems like WooCommerce and setting up credit card/online payment systems to help you sell them online.
- We do all this but still at a fraction of the cost of using DIY services like Etsy, eBay or EventBrite, just £2.50 per day
- Sell direct from your Website
All our packages include:
Your monthly payment starts as soon as we start work, there's no big deposit or hefty set-up costs.
Unless your site has a very specific need that is not shared by any of our other clients, the monthly fee is all you will pay. Wherever possible we will share our developer benefits with our clients so they can enjoy the use of premium plugins at our cost.
Bored of your business? Won the lottery? Shut down your website with no payment commitments.
All of our websites, even the smallest one page sites, start from a blank canvas. We don't use off-the-shelf templates, so you know your site will be unique.
We build your site on a WordPress back-end (see our article What should I build my website with?) ensuring the best support and functionality is available.
WordPress sites are built using a combination of a "theme" and various "plugins" - with years of experience we have selected what we consider to be the best and all the time we manage the site you benefit from our developer licenses - our "WordPress Essentials".
All of our sites are built ready optimised for mobile use - no extra mobile versions, no extra charges. This is vital both for your customer's experience and to make sure Google love you.
We don't scrimp on important things, we pick the best providers to set you up with a back-end worth at least £12 per month, including:
- Domain name registration & hosting
- Quality website hosting (see our article Can your web hosting cope?)
- Backups & monitoring
- Google Analytics
As well as our time and expertise in supporting WordPress, we provide the use of and support for a number of premium theme and plugin options, saving you at least £20 per month.
- Keeping the WordPress core up-to-date
- Keeping any plugins up-to-date
- Beaver Theme & Themer - our framework of choice
- Beaver Builder - making it easier for you and us to update your site
- WP Rocket - a fast loading website keeps your visitors and Google smiling
- and more!
We don't believe in keeping all our eggs in one basket, so we'd rather not host email.
But we do believe it's so important you have proper "firstname.lastname@example.org" addresses that, if you don't want to pay extra for your email, we will set up accounts on our servers for you.
We're Microsoft and Google partners, so we know how best to advise and configure your service. We can often arrange discounts, too.
While all of our clients can have access to edit their content, most prefer to leave the geeky stuff to us. Along with all the boring back-end maintenance, all our packages include us updating your content and providing you with help and advice on growing your site.
You can have your cake and eat it with
a fairly marvellous website.
So, contact us now for the website you cannot not afford!
It all starts with a cup of coffee and a chat...