Although some of us were back to work on the 2nd (in fact, some of us didn’t really stop at all) for many, the first serious work day is when the little darlings are back at school.
Especially those who are starting up new businesses this year, or launching a big push to help their business grow. Now is the time to plan and focus.
2013 saw a lot of changes for us and fairly marvellous and 2014 is going to see us concentrating on doing a lot of the things we’ve had planned but not been able to squeeze in yet. Not quite resolutions, but instead…
Plans for a fairly marvellous 2014
- Give our website a serious facelift – that one’s pretty much complete!
- Help and encourage our clients and followers to keep their websites up-to-date and write more content, including:
- a big investment in training materials for our clients – every WordPress website will have a full set of video tutorials and documentation built in, including SEO guides – at no extra cost
- Publication of our first free ebook – a guide to blogging, SEO and social sharing
- Grow and help our follower community – we’re going to be giving away some freebies, even having some competitions to give away a free website!
- Give back to our local community – helping some charities with our particular skills
- Write more and eat less
Make sure you fill in the box on this page to subscribe to our monthly newsletter so you know when our freebies are available.
So, what are your business plans for 2014? We’d love to hear from you in the comments box below and, if your plans involve a website, we’d love to hear from you in our inbox!
Best wishes for a very prosperous new year!